Maximum Living Pumpkin and Gourd Vases and Arrangements
In just a few easy steps, you can create a beautiful fall centerpiece that everyone will love.
- Pumpkins and gourds: Make sure they are large enough to hold a mason jar inside as a vase to contain the water
- Mason jar
- Floral scissors
- A Sharp knife
- Variety of Fall flowers, berries and foliage- remember you can mix artificial with real
- Start by carving a hole in the top of your pumpkin or gourd, then hollow and clean out the inside, making room for the mason jar.
- Arrange your assortment of flowers and foliage into the mason jar, style the arrangement allowing sprigs of ivy, berries or vines to gracefully lay over the sides. Use foliage and fall leaf stems to add volume and fill in any gaps.
- Add the flowers to the the pumpkin.