Maximum Living Toblerone Chocolate Mousse
Turn the classic milk chocolate, honey and almond nougat candy bar into a unique and irresistible mousse with this super-simple recipe.
- Four (4) 3.52oz Toblerone chocolate bars
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Orange zest or chocolate shavings (for topping)
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. Melt in 30 second intervals and stir after each 30 seconds, even if it does not look like it needs it, give it a stir. Let it cool.
- Place cream in mixer and beat until thick. Do not under beat as you need the weight of the thick cream to ensure a good mousse.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of cream into the cooled melted chocolate , you don’t want the chocolate to melt the cream, stir until incorporated.
- Pour all the chocolate mixture into the cream and gently fold through.
- Spoon into 6 small bowls or champagne glasses.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Top with a little extra cream and if you want you can add a little orange flavoring to the cream, stir and top each mousse.
- Sprinkle orange zest or chocolate shavings on top of whipped cream to finish
- There is something about orange and chocolate, you’ll know what I mean once you try it.