Maximum Living Sunset Mango Sorbet
Have you ever watched a sunset and tasted one at the same time? Well, now you can with Maximum Living Sunset Mango Sorbet, the perfect recipe to carry you away!
- 1 ⅓ cups frozen blackberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 6 cups frozen mango
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small saucepan put ¾ cup sugar and ½ cup water, stir until sugar dissolves then set aside.
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade puree 6 cups mango.
- Combine sugar mixture, lime juice and salt into mango puree, mix until well blended.
- Puree 1 ⅓ cups blackberries then gently stir blackberry puree into the mango puree mixture with a knife so that you have swirls of blackberry in the orange color mango.
- Put entire mixture into an ice cream/sorbet machine freezer and freeze, you can also put it into a stainless steel container, cover with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap is touching the sorbet, and freeze in freezer.
- Serve directly from the ice cream/sorbet machine freezer or frozen stainless steel container.
**For a little extra flavor, try serving with a topping of crumbled ginger snaps and a gentle pour over of blackberry sauce.
Remember…You Can Do It!