Maximum Living Wild Blackberry Citrus Splash
Live a little on the wild side with Maximum Living Wild Blackberry Citrus Splash! The taste of summer blackberries makes any place a happy place!
- 4 tea bags ( Metropolitan Wild Blackberry Tea )
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 orange juiced
- Orange wheel slices and fresh blackberries for garnish
- Steep tea bags for 6 minutes in boiled hot water in large glass beverage container
- Remove tea bags from water and allow tea to cool down to room temperature
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine water and sugar, stir until dissolved, add 1 cup fresh blackberries and bring to a boil, crush blackberries while stirring for 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat, cover and allow cooling down for about 20-30 minutes.
- Strain syrup through a mesh cloth into a pitcher, add orange juice to syrup and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum 45 minutes
- Pour over a chilled, full glass of ice and garnish with slice of orange and a few fresh blackberries
This is one berry refreshing drink!
You Can Do It!