Maximum Minute In the Kitchen
Maximum Minute is back to provide you with some miscellaneous kitchen tips to help improve your cooking skills and making life easier.
- When using honey in a recipe and you need it to slide easily from a measuring cup or spoon without using a spatula, coat the measuring cup or spoon first with vegetable oil before pouring the honey in it.
- When making rice, substitute Chicken broth, Vegetable broth or Beef broth for water to add a savory flavor
- To keep cookie dough from sticking to your cookie cutter, dip your cutter into flour first
- No one likes to open ice cream to find ice crystals on top of it. So next time you store your ice cream, make sure to first put a piece of wax paper over the ice cream before closing the lid.
- Make hard boiled eggs easier to peel by poking the large end of the egg with a sterilized pin before boiling