Maximum Living Chocolate Crazy Cake
What's better than a decadent, chocolate cake? Maximum Living's version of this classic dessert is sure to become you new secret family recipe.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold water
- Sift flower, sugar, soda, cocoa and salt into a 9 x 13 ungreased pan.
- Make 3 depressions, pour oil into one, vinegar into one, and vanilla into the other.
- Pour cold water over all and mix with fork, (do not beat).
- Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes (325 F for glass baking dish).
- Let cake cool before frosting.
Quick Fudge Frosting
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add and beat 2/3 sticks butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons boiling water
- Put powdered sugar, cocoa, salt, butter, vanilla extract, and hot water in a mixing bowl
- Beat with mixer until smooth and thick
- Spread over the cake