Maximum Living Auntie Sandie's Beach Burgers
Hamburgers are a perfect and meal for any situation, especially with a group of friends or family. These burgers are definitely a crowd-pleaser.
- Ground Beef
- Garlic Powder
- Lawry’s Season Salt
- Sweet Onion
- Canola Oil
- Soft Hamburger Buns
- Sweet Pickle Relish
- Tillamook Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato slices
- Season your ground beef well, with lots of garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Make large THIN paddies, (not too thin, but not big ones that get fat in the middle - you want an even paddy).
- Once the patty is cooked to your desired temperature, lay one piece of cheese on it until it starts to soften and melt.
- Slice onion into rings, sauté in a small amount of canola oil with a pat of butter and salt and pepper lightly. Set aside and keep warm.
- Butter each side of the buns, grill on the griddle and place a lid over them so they steam while the bottom is crisping. You want the top to be soft and the bottom crispy.
Put the burger together in this order
Take bottom bun, slather with mustard and top it with sweet pickle relish, Place the burger on the mustard and sweet pickle relish, mound the sautéed sweet onion on, put the bun on top of the onion… Yum, yum!!!
You can do it!