Maximum Living Crafted Crab Martini
A fun crab salad recipe great for brunch or parties, and use a martini glass for that extra Maximum Living flair!
- 2 lbs. Fresh Crab
- 2 cups Chopped coconut
- 2 cups Chopped peanuts
- 1 Chopped Sweet Onion
- 1 Mango & 1 Papaya diced
- 2 cups diced Pineapple
- 2 diced Avocado
- Choice of three dressings:
Citrus dressing, Dijon mustard dressing, Poppy seed dressing
- One large bowl
- Six small bowls
- Martini shaker
- Martini glasses
- Embellishments (umbrellas, plastic monkeys, fun swizzle sticks)
- Place your Fresh Crab in the large bowl, then chop up each of the additional ingredients and place them each in the individual small bowls.
- Have your guests pick there ingredients including there choice of dressing, throw it all in the martini shaker and shake.
- Pour it into the martini glass and add your embellishment for fun.
- If you're up for a little added kick, you can drizzle a very small amount of Vodka to the top.