Maximum Living Easy Enchiladas
Just a few simple steps and a few easy ingredients and you will be on your way to a fabulous dish that will definitely be the hit of any Cinco de Mayo party!
- 2 cans of Las Palmas Enchilada Sauce Mild
- 1 can of Campbell’s tomato soup (Always use 2/1 ratio)
- 1 package of 8-inch round corn tortillas 12 count
- 1 full chicken breast cooked (You can buy them already seasoned and cooked in the grocery store if you’re in a hurry)
- 1 bottle of liquid vegetable oil
- 1 large rectangle backing pan
- 1 cup Tillamook Hot Habanero Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 cup Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
Put your tortillas on a plate, shred your chicken into a bowl, shred your cheese into a bowl, now take your frying pan and place it on the stove, add enough vegetable oil to cover the tortilla when one is put in the pan. Turn heat on high until oil starts to slightly boil, turn heat down to med/low. While that is heating take another pan and pour in your 2 cans of Las Palmas Enchilada Sauce Mild and your Campbell’s tomato soup, stir it all up together and turn heat on medium/high to get it hot, then turn it down to medium. Take your tortilla and with tongs, lay it into the oil for about 5-10 seconds, next take the tortilla out and place it in the sauce. Make sure to completely cover the tortilla with sauce. Now take your tortilla out and place it on a plate, fill the tortilla with chicken and cheese and roll the tortilla up so that the sides meet, now place the enchilada into your backing pan with the overlapping sides facing down. Do this until your pan is filled, and make sure that you put them snugly into the pan. Once your pan is filled, take the remaining sauce and pour it all over the enchiladas then cover over the sauce with your Tillamook cheese, mixing both cheeses.
Now take the pan and put it into a preheated oven at 350 center rack for 20 minutes. And that’s it, they are done! Take them out, serve them hot right out of the pan or place them on a nice platter with a green onion long stemmed vegetable garnish.
I know you will enjoy these and how easy they are... Who knew?
Have fun, and remember... YOU CAN DO IT!