Maximum Living After Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich
One of the best parts about a big Thanksgiving meal is the leftovers! Using them to make the ultimate post-thanksgiving lunch sandwich is worth its own holiday.
- Two slices of your favorite bread
- Lettuce (or favorite green)
- Cranberry sauce
- Turkey Stuffing
- Heat up Gravy
- Take two slices of bread and put mayonnaise on each slice on the inside
- Put lettuce on one slice of bread
- Put Cranberry sauce on the other slice of bread
- Put stuffing on the slice with cranberry sauce
- Add turkey to the lettuce side of the sandwich
- Put your sandwich together, cut in half and enjoy!
- You can also skip the lettuce, warm up the whole sandwich, put on a plate and drizzle sandwich with gravy and eat with a fork
You can also pair this up with a pumpkin shake, just make sure you have a place to lay down, put your legs up and watch a movie when your done! YUM!!