Maximum Living Pumpkin Shake
Celebrate fall with this easy-to-make sweet treat!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (such as Libby's)
- Sweetened whipped cream for topping
- Cinnamon sticks, if desired
- Orange food coloring (Yellow & Red)
- In blender, place ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glass and top with sweetened whipped cream
- Whip cream in pre-chilled bowl or whipped cream canister adding drops of yellow and red food coloring to make orange, add more of either for depth of color desired.
- Dollop whipped cream on top of drink and sprinkle lightly with nutmeg, garnish with cinnamon stick and straw