Maximum Living "Limondrop" Martini Recipe
The Maximum Living Limondrop Martini is a refreshing alternative to your average martini. Featuring Randy's limoncello recipe, this drink is great for all seasons, and a perfect party palate-pleaser.
- 1½ oz Citron Vodka
- 1½ oz Randy's Limoncello
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- Cut lemon, to rim and garnish glass
- Put Martini Glass in the freezer to frost chill
- Once frosty, moisten the rim with a cut lemon and then dip rim in sugar. I like to use fine yellow sanding sugar, but regular cane sugar works just fine.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add vodka, limoncello, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake well and strain into prepared glass.