Maximum Living Guacamole
Whether its a party or just a small gathering, you can never have enough guacamole. This recipe is so easy to make, and guaranteed to be a hit.
- 4 Hass Avocados - Peeled and pitted. (Dice 1 avocado into 1/2 inch pieces and mash the remaining 3)
- 1 Lime, juiced
- ½ tsp Johnny’s Seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp Lawry’s seasoned pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ cup Diced jumbo sweet red onion
- 3 tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 ½ tsp Minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, garlic powder, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Watch the Video
You Can Do It!