Maximum Living Rockin' Guacamole
Whether its a party or just a small gathering, you can never have enough guacamole. This recipe is so easy to make, and guaranteed to be a hit.
- 4 Avocados - Peeled and Pitted. (Mash 3 of the avocados and dice 1 into 1/2 inch pieces.)
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned pepper
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, Lawry’s seasoned salt and lawry’s seasoned pepper.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.