Maximum Living Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon
This easy-to-make snack is simple to prepare, and the combination of sweet fruit and a salty meat is mouth-watering delicious!
- 1/4 lb prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 36 (1-inch) melon cubes (honeydew, cantaloupe or a combination)
- 36 seedless grapes
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fancy toothpicks
- Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into 3 strips; then wrap each strip tightly around a piece of cubed melon.
- Top with a grape and skewer with a pick then arrange on a serving platter.
- Arrange on a medium sized serving platter.
- Gently drizzle extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar over skewered fruit and serve.