Maximum Living Roasted Olives
With minimal effort, you can present your guests with an authentic Spanish tapas experience. All you need are a few ingredients and the right supplies. Fortunately, Maximum Living makes it EASY!
- 2 cups assorted green, black and purple olives
- 2 small rosemary sprigs
- 2 long thin zest strips of a navel orange
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, to taste
In order to properly create and present this dish in an authentic fashion, you'll want to have the right supplies. Use the button below to order these items, and have them quickly shipped to your door.
- Tapas pan
- Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, combine the olives, rosemary, orange zest, olive oil, salt and toss thoroughly coating all of the olives
- Transfer olive mixture including garlic, rosemary sprigs and navel orange zest into a tapas pan and bake until the olives are warmed through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm