Maximum Living Belgian Waffles
You don't need to go to a restaurant to get amazing Belgian waffles. Just a few ingredients, a waffle iron, some great toppings and some hungry people to share with.
If you don't have a Belgian waffle iron, don't worry! You can have one delivered to your door using the order button below.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp malt powder
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups whole milk
- Toppings of your choice (Berries, whipped cream, chocolate, peanut butter, syrup)
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Separate the eggs.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Mix together the egg yolks, milk, vanilla and oil and stir slightly.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Cook in belgian waffle iron.
*Waffles can be topped with your favorite berries, whipped cream, chocolate, peanut butter or just syrup! Explore your new flavor, it will be great!