Maximum Living Corned Beef Hash and Eggs Breakfast
Making a big hearty breakfast for the family doesn't have to be a daunting task. Keep everything all in one dish with this mouth-watering casserole.
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1½ cups chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fresh chopped thyme
- ½ cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash brown potatoes, onion and garlic in oil until potatoes are browned and onion and garlic is tender. Remove from heat; stir in corned beef, chopped thyme and salt.
- Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well.
- Cover and bake in oven at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking. Garnish with parsley then sprinkle with salt and pepper.