Maximum Living Sangria
Fun and easy-to-make, sangria wine is a great way to get the party started!
- 2 (Two) 750ml bottles dry red wine (suggest Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon from the Columbia Valley)
- 3 cups sugar free carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 3 cups orange juice
- 16 lime slices (Wheels)
- 16 lemon slices (wheels)
- 8 orange slices (wheels)
- 12 fresh strawberries sliced in half
- 1 sliced mango
- 1 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of POM juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
* Additional Fruit for Sangria Glass garnish
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 limes
- 4 fresh strawberries
1. Stir wine, orange juice, lime slices, lemon slices, orange slices, mango slices, brandy, sugar, Grand Marnier, Pom juice, lemon juice and lime juice in a large pitcher or jar with lid, stir gently for 30 seconds, let stand 30 minutes.
*Add lemon-lime beverage to Sangria mixture just before serving and gently mix
2. Fill 8 large glasses each with one orange wheel half, one lime wheel half, one lemon wheel half and 1/2 strawberry, add ice cubes.
3. Divide sangria among glasses.
** Make sure to wash all fruit before starting the recipe