Maximum Living Galvanized Garden Bucket Water Dispenser
Having an easy source for water while gardening, without turning on the hose, is a necessity I have come to depend on. Whether you or your plants need a drink of water or you need to give your harvest a quick rinse, a do it yourself galvanized water dispenser is the answer. It’s easy to make in just a few simple steps.
Remember, YOU CAN DO IT!
- Galvanized bucket with lid
- ¼ inch ball valve
- Rubber washer
- Nut (to fit valve)
- Stainless steel ladle (with holes)
- Drill a hole the same diameter as the valve near the bottom 3rd of the bucket.
- Use a rubber washer to secure the valve to the inside wall of the bucket then add a nut.
- Hang the bucket from an extended hook from a tree branch, post or trellis.
- Adjust a stainless steel ladle with holes so that the handle will hook over the edge of the bucket.
- Bend the ladle spoon end to angle as a soap holder.