Maximum Living Heirloom Tomato Pesto Salad
The freshness of summer with the fragrance of Italy all in one salad, I have no doubt this salad will make its way to the top of your favorites list!
- Heirloom Tomatoes
- 3 cups basil leaves
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 small garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Oxo salad dressing container
- Wash, slice and arrange heirloom tomatoes on serving platter.
- Pulse 3 cups basil leaves with ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, ½ cup pine nuts, 2 small cloves garlic and ½ cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in food processor until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle in ½ teaspoon sea salt, ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper and process until smooth.
- Drizzle pesto dressing over tomatoes then sprinkle tomatoes with small pieces of chopped basil leaves, serve chilled.
You can do it!