Maximum Living Brownies
Maximum Living brownies are the definite go to dessert for any occasion; they provide all that a dessert should be. They are chewy, rich, and chocolatey and provide a sense of euphoria that only can be beat by adding vanilla ice cream!
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 7 ounces of your favorite chocolate bar ( I like to use Hersey )
- 6 extra large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups sugar
- 1 ¼ cups all- purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Butter and flour a 12 x 18 x 1 inch baking sheet
- In a bain-marie melt together 1 pound of semisweet chocolate chips and 7 ounces of your favorite chocolate bar. In a large bowl, stir eggs, vanilla and sugar, then stir in the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and allowing mixture to cool down to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl sift together 1 cup of flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to chocolate mixture. In a separate bowl add pecans, ¼ cup flour and dark chocolate chips, stir and add to batter, gently folding it in as you add. Pour batter into baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then tap the baking sheet against the oven shelf 3 times to help trapped air to escape the dough. Continue baking for 16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remember once they brownies are removed from the oven they will still continue to cook from the heat of the pan so make sure not to over bake! Allow to cool cut into large squares and serve, don’t forget to share!
Remember, You Can Do It!