Maximum Living Negroni
Florence, Italy may have the David, but did you know they gave us the Negroni? It’s a sexy red drink that conjures up visions of Italian beauty.
- 1 oz. London dry gin (Beefeater, Tanqueray, Plymouth Navy Strength, Hendricks’s,)
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1 oz. sweet vermouth (Punt e Mes, Dolin Rouge, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino)
- cocktail glass (usually a tumbler)
- Add the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well with cracked ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. ( You can also add a few ice cubes to the glass if desired)
- Garnish with a twist or slice of orange peel.