Maximum Living Citrus Mint Cooler
There’s nothing cooler than a citrus mint cooler, and our recipe is sure to help you beat the heat!
- 12 lemons juiced
- 10 sprigs of mint
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 cup orange blossom water
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime drink ( sprite, 7-up)
- 1 orange sliced into wheels
- 1 large lemon sliced into wheels
- Place first four ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cover; remove from heat and let steep until cool. Strain, then cover and refrigerate.
- Fill a pitcher with strained mixture, orange blossom water and carbonated lemon-lime drink.
- To serve, use chilled tumblers or handled canning jars filled with ice, orange wheel and lemon wheel. Add sprig of mint for garnish!
Enjoy the tastes of summer!
You Can Do It!