Maximum Living Citrus Peach Iced Tea
Make every day an enjoyable day with a cold glass of Maximum Living Citrus Peach Iced Tea, the perfect marriage of summer peach and citrus!
- 4 tea bags (Celestial Country Peach Passion or Bigelow Perfect Peach Herbal Tea
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 fresh sliced white peaches
- 1 orange juiced
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- Lemon wheel, peach slices and a sprig of mint for garnish
- Steep tea bags for 6 minutes in boiled hot water in large glass beverage container
- Remove tea bags from water and allow tea to cool down to room temperature
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine water and sugar, stir until dissolved, add peaches and bring to a boil, crush peaches while stirring for 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat, cover and allow cooling down for about 20-30 minutes.
- Strain syrup through a mesh cloth into a pitcher, add orange, lemon and lime juice to syrup and stir. Refrigerate for a minimum 45 minutes
- Pour over a full glass of ice and garnish with slice of peach and or lemon wheel
Sit back and enjoy, and always remember…
You Can Do It!