Maximum Living Pink Lemonade
Maximum Living Pink Lemonade combines all the freshness and beauty of summer into a glass. It's been known to be habit forming, and you will soon know why!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 9 cups filtered water
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh chilled cranberry juice
- 1 pint fresh stemmed strawberries
- 1 lemon sliced into lemon wheels
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- In a large pitcher combine water, sugar, lemon juice and cranberry juice. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add lemon wheels and fresh strawberry slices.
- Serve in chilled glass over ice. Add mint sprig for garnish.
You Can Do It!