Maximum Living Grilled Asparagus
Asparagus is always a healthy side dish to any meal; it gives you a daily dose of folic acid and vitamins A, B and C! Eat Up!!
- 1 pound fresh trimmed asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon sliced into wheels
- salt and pepper
*edible flowers can be added as a garnish
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly coat the asparagus spears with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired tenderness.
- Place thinly sliced lemon wheels on grill for 30 seconds then place onto asparagus
- Sprinkle with chopped edible flowers for garnish and color
You Can Do It!