Maximum Living Fresh Tomato & Basil Salad with Chicken
The exciting taste of a fresh Tuscan pizza without all the dough, this salad is the perfect quick and healthy choice for any occasion!
- 20 Fresh cherry tomatoes
- 10 Fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Grill Chicken breast until cooked through but tender. Slice chicken into cubes and toss into large glass bowl.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters or halves, add to bowl.
- Slice olives into halves then add to mixture.
- Gently shred half of your basil leaves and toss into salad.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into small cubes and add to bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, toss everything together.
- To serve place one or more basil leaves on top of salad to garnish