Maximum Living Lime Cilantro Rice
- 1 cup white rice (I also love to use Bobs Red Mill Arborio rice)
- 3 cups chicken stock ( I like to use Pacific Foods)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra- virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup fresh shredded cilantro
- 14 ounce can green enchilada sauce
- Sauté onion in oil and butter for about 3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a sauce pan add in chicken stock, saluted onion and rice bring to boil while stirring, and then let simmer until rice is cooked.
- When rice is done fluff with a fork then add cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and 1/2 can green enchilada sauce and mix well with a fork!