Maximum Living Watermelon Fiesta Salad
This salad combines cool and refreshing ingredients with just a little heat, and pairs perfectly with our other Maximum Living Mexican Fiesta dishes.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- One 8-pound seedless watermelon, or remove seeds and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (10 cups), chilled
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled (2 cups)
- 1 Jumbo sweet red onion, dice into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, feta and onion to the olive oil mixture from Step 1 and toss gently.
- Garnish with the mint and serve.