Maximum Living Vegan Tacos
If you’re looking for a healthy alternative for lunch, dinner or a fiesta, try Maximum Living Vegan Tacos. They’re full of flavor and variety, giving you an uncompromised culinary experience you’ll want to return to time and time again.
- 1 Package medium size corn tortillas
- 4 Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 Seeded and finely diced jalapeños
- 2 Purple onions (sliced and sautéed)
- 2 Sweet onions(sliced and sautéed)
- Extra virgin olive oil (to saute onions)
- 3 Avocados (sliced into wedges)
- Taco sauce (La Victoria)
- Roasted Salsa* (recipe for this salsa is below) or you can use Tostitos Cantina thick and chunky roasted garlic salsa
- Salsa Verde* (recipe for this salsa is below) or you can use Ortega pre- packaged Salsa Verde sauce
- Saute the purple and sweet onions in olive oil, then set aside.
- On a griddle, quickly warm both sides of your tortillas until they just start to brown, remove and put them on a covered plate or tortilla basket to keep them warm.
- On a separate plate take two of the warmed tortillas and lay half of each tortilla up against each other, back to back
- Add your tomatoes, jalapenos, sautéed onions, avocados, taco sauce, salsa verde and roasted salsa.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can do it!