Maximum Living Almond Rocca Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Have you ever had a dessert where you wake up the next morning thinking you'll have another piece for breakfast? Well, this is that dessert. It’s a silky smooth cheesecake, covered with the perfect balance of sweet and salty crunch!
- Costco Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups salted caramel sauce
- 2 cups Almond Rocca Original
- Remove the whipped cream from the top of the cheesecake so that its completely smooth.
- In a food processor, add enough Almond Rocca to make 2 cups. You should end up with finer pieces and chunkier pieces. Separate the chunkier pieces out into a separate bowl as best you can.
- Heat caramel sauce in a small saucepan on low until consistency is warm and more runny than thick. Gently pour caramel sauce onto the cake, starting in the middle, and letting it naturally move over the entire top of the cake running down the sides.
- Sprinkle the finer pieces of Almond Rocca over the top to completely cover. Finish off with adding chunkier pieces over the top and on the sides.
- For decoration, any extra Almond Rocca you may have can be saved to sprinkle on each served dish.
This dessert will be the hit of any party, and if you are lucky there may still be apiece left over for breakfast!
Enjoy, and remember ….
You Can Do It!