Maximum Living Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Make this year a healthy one with wonderful Maximum Living recipes using rotisserie chicken, and this chicken salad is no exception... Not to mention, a breeze to make. And we can’t forget to give a shout out to the grapes, 'cause without them, it wouldn’t be the best chicken salad you've ever tasted!
- 1 Costco Rotisserie Chicken (2 cups chopped breast meat)
- 1 cup seedless red globe grapes cut in half
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup diced Golden Delicious apples
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl, add mayonnaise and stir until all the ingredients are evenly covered.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich, a bed of lettuce for a salad or with crackers as a dip.
Always remember…. You Can Do It!