Maximum Living Piña Colada
Escape to the tropics any time of year with a Maximum Living Piña Colada. The Coco Lopez Crème de Coco will have you tasting the flavor of the islands in no time!
- 1 ¾ cups chopped ice
- 1.75 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- Splash pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz Coco Lopez Crème de Coco
- 3 Chunks Fresh Pineapple
- 1 oz your favorite rum (light or dark) for float
- Plastic straws
- In blender or smoothie maker, add first 4 ingredients, blend well until there are no ice chunks.
- Add fresh pineapple, blend.
- Pour into favorite cocktail glass or tumbler. Add rum float to top, if using a dark rum, I like to use Whalers Dark Rum.
- Garnish glass with pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry, and a plastic straw. For a little more coconut flavor, you can sprinkle coconut flakes on top or rim your glass with coconut before pouring! You will be in Heaven!
Enjoy, and remember… You Can Do It!