Maximum Living Chicken Croquettes
Costco’s rotisserie chicken now speaks French as we make succulent Maximum Living Chicken Croquettes!
- 3 cups Costco Rotisserie Chicken breast finely chopped
- ¾ cups dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 gently beaten eggs
- ¾ cups shredded jalapeño cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups sautéed shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- 1 Lemon, half squeezed for juice, half sliced for garnish
- Put all ingredients except lemon into a bowl and thoroughly mix, making sure mixture is on the moist side. If it seems to be a little too dry to make patties (which can happen depending on the bread crumbs you use) just add one more egg to the mixture.
- Make even sized patties. Place oiled skillet on stove over medium heat and cook Croquettes until each side becomes golden brown and cheese starts to melt.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over the croquettes, and serve with the other half of lemon sliced as garnish
Yes, you do have to share, and remember… You Can Do It!