Maximum Living Coconut Martini
If you can’t find a swimming pool full of Crème de Coco, then the next best thing is that coconut fantasy in a martini glass. This recipe was inspired by my latest trip to Hawaii, when I asked the bartender to make me the most coconut inspired drink on the island… And he delivered. Here is my version.
- Ice cubes
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Coco Lopez Crème de Coco
- Dash pineapple juice
- ½ oz triple sec
- 1 splash sweet and sour (Mix of lemon juice and sugar or simple syrup, to taste)
- Fresh whipped crème
- Fresh shredded coconut
- Martini Shaker
- Chilled martini glass
- Cocktail umbrellas
- In a martini shaker, add ice, vodka, Coco Lopez, pineapple juice, triple sec, sweet and sour. Shake vigorously then pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Next add fresh whipped crème to one side of the martini glass (you can us canned whipped crème as well).
- Sprinkle fresh shredded coconut flakes over the top of the martini.
- Add a straw and umbrella then let the fantasy begin!
You Can Do It!