Maximum Living Rotisserie Chicken Quesadilla
If you’re hungry and short on time make our quick, easy, and very tasty Maximum Living Chicken Quesadilla. Just a warning, one won’t be enough!
- 3 cups Costco Rotisserie Chicken breast finely chopped
- ¾ cups dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 gently beaten eggs
- ¾ cups shredded jalapeño cheese or cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups sautéed shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and thoroughly mix, making sure mixture is on the moist side, if it seems to be a little to dry to make patties (which can happen depending on the bread crumbs you use) just add one more egg to the mixture.
- Make even sized patties. Place oiled skillet on stove over medium heat and cook Croquettes until each side becomes golden brown and cheese starts to melt.
Yes, you do have to share, and remember… You Can Do It!