Maximum Living Spring Bouquets
It’s the time of year where we all want to “Bring Spring” into our home but need a creative idea on how to do it. Maximum Living has you covered in only a few simple steps. With one Costco bouquet and a few extra greens you can introduce the advent of Spring into every room of your home!
- One Costco Flower Bouquet
- One Costco Greens Bouquet
- Water Vessels (mason jars, bottles, vintage vases)
- Twine, Ribbon, Colored String
- First, choose your vessel. If I’m using special bottles or green-tinted mason jars as a vase then I will choose flowers that beautifully contrast with the vessel and the décor of the space they will be placed.
- Next, decide how many feature flower statements you want for your space and divide your flowers and greens accordingly. Many times, even just one flower such as a Gerbera Daisy with some simple greens can make a huge impact to a room. If you’re not sure what colors look optimal together, you can always use a color wheel to help you hit a home run every time.
- Casually wrap either ribbon, twine, colored string or all three around the neck or body of the vase to add creative interest.
- Cut flowers for size of the vase. For shorter vases, such as mason jars, I like to cut my flowers no more than about an inch above the neck. This gives a full compact look without the bouquet looking top heavy. For single stem statements such as a Gerbera Daisy in a bottle, I like to leave the steam long for a dramatic effect.
Use your imagination and take a creative chance giving new life to any room in a matter of minutes. You Can Do It!