Maximum Living Chocolate Fudge
Homemade fudge is a great gift anytime of year, whether it’s Valentine’s Day, a birthday, or just to say thanks! It’s easy to make and easy to save, making it the perfect gift that keeps on giving!
- Parchment Paper
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- ½ cup whole chocolate milk
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup marshmallow crème
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside
- In a saucepan on medium heat combine chocolate milk, condensed milk, sugar, vanilla, marshmallow crème, and butter. Constantly stirring bring to boil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low, add chocolate chips and thoroughly mix until all chocolate chips are melted, making sure to continue stirring until completely smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts.
- Pour mixture into lined baking dish and chill in the refrigerator until completely set, approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Cut into small squares before serving or packaging. As a little of this sweetness goes a long way!
Remember…You Can Do It!