Maximum Living Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh fruit that’s been kissed by the sun is one of nature's sweetest gifts. A healthy dessert, snack, or side dish to take advantage of during the Spring and Summer months when local fruit is at its best. It’s easy to prepare, and the flavors are oh-so-good, especially paired with a meal off the grill!
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups balled watermelon
- 2 cups balled honeydew
- 2 cups balled cantaloupe
- 2 cups seedless red globe grapes
- 2 cups green seedless globe grapes
- 1 cup ripe blackberries
- 2 cups ripe strawberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- Several sprigs fresh mint for garnish
- Large serving bowl
- Melon baller
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl and gently stir, making sure not to smash any of the fruit. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill for on hour.
- Remove wrap, garnish with fresh mint sprigs and serve.
- For a little extra fun, you can also serve the salad in your left-over watermelon shell.
- And for a little extra flavor, sprinkle shredded sweetened coconut over the top before serving.
Always remember, You Can Do It!