Maximum Living Strawberry Avocado Salsa
Salsas don't all have to be in the spicy, savory southwest style. It's always fun to switch it up with a fresh fruit salsa that's tangy and sweet. Whether you serve with tortilla chips, put it on your tacos, or just prepare it as a side dish to your entree, this is a versatile dish that everyone will love!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries sliced into cubes
- 1 mango or papaya sliced into cubes
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cucumber
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt pepper to taste
- Once chopped, place all ingredients into a serving bowl
- Add lemon juice, orange juice and olive oil; mix well
- Salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pull out the tortilla chips and let the party begin!
Remember - You Can Do It!