Maximum Living Red Tomato Salsa
Store-bought salsa is great, but you can't beat the crisp and refreshing flavors of making it yourself. Our Red Tomato Salsa will have your guests raving, and best of all, it's super easy to prepare!
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped purple onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 to 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and shopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
Mix all ingredients except for salt in your preferred serving dish
Sprinkle about 1/2 tsp of salt over the op of the salsa
Chill for 1 hour and serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
Enjoy, and remember - You Can Do It!