Maximum Living Chilled Mexican Party Dip
If you’re hungry for a way to beat the heat, Maximum Living Chilled Mexican Party Dip is the perfect snack. Full of flavor in every bite, this dip has seven layers of goodness that fits all on one chip, and pairs well with an ice cold cerveza!
- 4 ½ oz. can spicy, chipotle or green chili refried beans
- 5 tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 ½ cups guacamole
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup tomatoes diced (can substitute with salsa of choice)
- ½ cup scallions or green onions sliced
- 4 ½ oz can black olives sliced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 14” backing dish
In a bowl, combine refried beans and thousand island dressing, stir until well blended.
In a 14” backing dish, spread beans evenly to the edge. Progressively place a layer of remaining ingredients, leaving ½ border of each layer exposed.
In place of tomatoes you can always uses your favorite salsa, just make sure it is drained before layering.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve!
Enjoy and remember… You Can Do It!