Maximum Living Grilled Cheese 3 Ways!
Grilled Cheese: Three delicious recipes easy for kids to make
Ingredients for all Sandwiches:
Though traditionally cooked in a fry pan, they can also be grilled in a sandwich press or heated open-face in an oven. Grill until cheese it thoroughly melted
- 1 loaf Rustica or crusty country bread cut into thick slices about 1/2 inch
- 1 jar mayonnaise
- Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
Ingredients for Pizza Grilled Cheese:
This pizza-inspired creation combines Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar, roasted tomatoes and oregano on country bread.
- 1 jar roasted tomatoes
- 1 jar oregano, or use fresh oregano
Ingredients for Bacon Guacamole grilled cheese:
This started out as a Nacho Sandwich creation, sans chips…although crumbled chips can be added. The sandwich includes Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, avocado/guacamole, crumbled bacon on crusty bread
- 1 avocado sliced or mashed (however you prefer) can be flavored with garlic powder to taste 1/2 avocado per sandwich
- 2 slices crispy bacon
- 1 bag crumbled tortilla chips
Ingredients for Apple Grilled Cheese:
This is a great combination grilled cheese of savory and tart.
- Sliced Green Granny Smith Apples (or your apple of choice)\