Maximum Living Tailgate Party
The Maximum Living way of entertaining means we take the hard out of the work.
We show you the ideas needed for every occasion, making them accessible, easy and fun. You will look at the “getting ready” in a whole new way!
Tailgate Party Recipes
Maximum Living Tailgating Tips
Grilling The Perfect Burger
- Start with ground beef that is 15% fat, freshly ground is best
- Do not add salt to mixture before making patty, salt will pull out moisture. Season with salt after patty is formed.
- Use wet hands when forming patty, this will help eliminate overworking the meat and make process much easier
- Make patties about 5 inches round, ½ inch in the center and ¾ inch on the sides, for sliders use 1 ½ pounds meat to form into a 6 x 8” rectangle and cut into 2”-3” squares.
- Grill should be clean and hot when placing patties on to cook
- To keep burgers moist, only flip them once and never press them down. If adding blue cheese to meat, flip burger when you see the cheese oozing.
- Per side, cook 3 minutes for medium-rare, 4 minutes for medium and 5 minutes for well-done
- Once cooked let burgers rest removed from heat under a foil lid for 5 minutes to seal in juices